Social Media Recruitment Statistics 2020 – These Are Mind Blowing! 🤯
In 2020, social media recruitment is more important than ever before but many organisations are still under utilising social media in their recruitment strategies. Did you know, for example, that 79% of job applicants use social media in their job search? And, a whopping 70% of hiring managers say that they’ve hired successfully through social media. Mind blowing statistics, we’re sure you’ll agree! We hope that these 2020 social media recruitment statistics will help demonstrate the power of social media in your recruitment…
Social Media Recruitment Statistics 2020:
- 79% of job applicants use social media in their job search. (Glassdoor)
- 1 in 10 find their job through social media. (Clutch)
- 70% of hiring managers say they’ve successfully hired with social media. (Betterteam)
- 73% of millennials found their last position through a social media site. (Aberdeen Group)
- Employers believe that social media marketing will be the most in-demand HR skill by 2020. (CareerArc)
- 71% of recruiters said social media recruiting was effective in decreasing time-to-fill for non-management, salaried positions. (SHRM)
- 68% of employees believe their experience as job candidates reflects how the company treats its people. (CareerBuilder)
We hope that you’ve enjoyed our Social Media Recruitment Statistics 2020 infographic! And, if you have, please do share on social media…
Socially Recruited is a unique AI technology that can reach 85% more candidates with the right job ad,
on the right platform and at the right time. The artificial intelligence knows when, where, and how to reach candidates based on their online behavior and targets them with the right job ads. Simply put, Socially Recruited turns the entire Internet into a recruitment platform.
If you’re interested in learning more, just hit ‘view demo’ above! 👌
Oh, and if you’re not quite ready for a demo, you can check out our blog for more thoughts and insights on social media and passive candidate recruitment.